When Will I Receive Visitors To My Website
I just finished my website and I am ready to go. I sit and wait and I do not see any traffic, why is this. I thought if I designed a nice website and published it on the internet I should be receiving tons of traffic, where is everyone. What do I have to do to get traffic? Is there a secret that I don't know? No there is no secret. You just need to know the basics, you can receive paid traffic the next day or you can take the free route and be patient and wait for traffic, the choice is yours. Most people want traffic yesterday. Here are a couple of ways you can get traffic quickly, but you will need shell out the dollars to do it.
1. You could pay for PPC advertising; this is basically advertising on search engines and having your ad show up in the sponsor section.
2. You could pay for banner ads on high traffic websites. For instance I read about a person who paid $2000 dollars for 1 month on a banner ad that was on a website that received thousands of visitors a day. From this $2000 they made $20,000 dollars from sales.
3. You can place ads on popular video websites, so when visitors watch the videos they will see your advertisement.
4. Buy text links on high traffic sites. If you are patient there are other ways of creating traffic, but it will take time to do. Here are a couple of free suggestions to start creating traffic to your website. Do not expect traffic for about 30 days. It will start slow but your traffic will build overtime. 1. Write articles about your business and submit them to article directories 2. Submit your website to directories 3. Create videos and publish them on video sites. 4. Write a press release and distribute the press release
5. Use the social bookmark sites
6. Make your content easy to understand so many people can understand and spread your message.
7. Trade your articles with other webmasters
8. Create a piece of software code that others can use on their website
9. Post to a forum, build your reputation
Couran Point Articles
Couran Point Books